- Eric Mayu
- A resident/native Fresnan and graduate of three academic and state accredited institutions: Fresno High School, Fresno City College, and CSU, Fresno (CSUF) from which he earned, 2005 a Bachelor of Science in Business with an option in Real Estate Urban Land. As the Director of Public Relations at The California Teaching Fellows Foundation, Mr. Mayu is responsible for dealing with Site Administrators, Site Coordinators and manages approximately 65 staff members in Fresno Unified to provide top quality After-School programming for youth in the Fresno area.
Mr. Mayu has 7 years of finance experience in the Central Valley and in his previous role as a Business Specialist at Wells Fargo, he carried with him succinct business/economics financing acumen, and was recognized as a top performer in his industry San Joaquin valley wide. Mr. Mayu has invariable community affiliations and serves as Co-Chairman of Club Service of North Fresno Rotary, committee member of Leadership Fresno XXIX and volunteers with the Boys and Girls Club.
- Jon Dominguez
- Mr. Dominguez was born and raised in Monterey County. He moved to Fresno to attend Fresno State University and holds a Bachelors degree in business finance and an MBA from the Craig School of Business. He worked 10 years for Murphy Bank as a commercial Ag lender for equipment and Ag land financing. In 2013, he joined the Citibank Commercial group as a Vice President Relationship Manager. He focuses on managing large Commercial and Agricultural clients in the Central Valley and Central Coast.Mr. Dominguez is an active board member of the Ag Lenders Society of California, Alumni of the Craig School of Business, and the Sunset Rotary. Married to his wife Nicole, he enjoys his free time hunting, golfing, and skiing.
- John Nilmeier
- John is a 2004 graduate of CSU, Fresno, graduating summa cum laude with a Business Degree emphasizing Financial Planning. He was involved in the school’s Honors Program, where he wrote a thesis on Social Security Privatization, earning him invitations to speak at two research symposiums. John serves on the Craig School of Business Alumni Board and is the Chair of Fresno’s Young Advisor Team (YAT). John is a co-owner of Nilmeier Financial and Insurance Services and holds the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation. He is involved with his church and spends time helping inner city youth at a Saturday morning sports ministry. In his spare time John enjoys soccer, backpacking, tennis, running, and wrenching on his 1971 Chevelle.
- Sara Cary
- Sara Cary was born in Linden, California. She attended Linden High School and was a full-time athletic scholar. Ms. Cary also attended SJDC, where she played competitive volleyball for two consecutive years. Upon transferring to Fresno, Ms. Cary attended California State University, Fresno and earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an option in Entrepreneurship. Ms. Cary currently works at Watermark Events where she serves as an Event Coordinator. Previously, Ms. Cary worked 6 six years in the Real Estate arena. Ms. Cary is involved in community volunteerism and is an active parish member at Holy Spirit Church.
- Nick Andrade
- Nicholas Andrade, CPA is a manager at Dedekian, George, Small & Markarian. He has experience in performing audit and assurance services to a variety of industries, including professional service, agriculture, retail, food processing and not-for-profit sectors. Nicholas graduated summa cum laude from the Sid Craig School of Business at California State University, Fresno in May 2005, receiving the Outstanding Graduate Award from the Department of Accountancy.
Nicholas is a huge fan of Fresno State Athletics and has been a member of The Bulldog Foundation’s Audit Committee since 2009. In his spare time, Nicholas enjoys spending time with family and friends, wake boarding, and hiking. Nick and his wife were blessed with the birth of their first child, a beautiful daughter, in January 2012.